- Went back into using Pencils & Paper, stopped using PS for a while now (kinda liking it actually)
- After being away from this account for at least 5 months, due to my Computer's motherboard getting Fried (waited for ever for that thing, waited for it for soooo long I've managed to save up to get a NEW CPU [ Intel Core i7 4820K ] with the new Motherboard)
- During that time I've been sketching away on my Visual diary, at Home & school brakes, free periods, when ever possible really, (I still regret not picking Visual Arts as one of my subjects)
Abstract.. Abstract.. Abstract.. Trees.... WarFrames?
- I myself after sketching pages and pages of Abstract pictures, I just grew sick and tired of thinking up different shapes and looks and the thing was I can keep on going on and on with new Abstract pictures, because they can almost be anything, I turned away from Abstract to Trees... (I don't know, I have a thing or two with trees, it's just that they look so simple, but once you try draw them out onto your Art-book, it's harder than you think, or I don't know if it's because it was my first go at drawing out Trees.. meh!)
- And then afterwards I lost my motivation to draw, and had my focus on my [ Half yearly & HSC ]
A few days after..
If I remember I was looking through the 'Community/Forums/Fan Concept' section on the War-Frame website and saw some really nice concepts, even though some of them lacked in background info of their personal characters, some drew really astounding War-Frames which lead the character looking like it came from some other Si-Fi Game, and ended up not following the War-Frame base concept.
- And after seeing all that, I thought...
Hey!... why don't I try this out and give it a shot? I mean, I'm sick and tired of drawing 'Abstract' & 'Trees' right? might as well try out something different for a change
And!! here I am, Finished up sketching the [ Shoulders / Helmet / Back-view/Front chest plates ] (I've only sketched them out in 2D, I'm trying to learn how to make it look like it's 3D, it's kinda New to me and it's pretty hard, but hopefully I'll get it one day) the rest is... still hiding somewhere in my head, I'll have it out on paper soon I hope.
I've Planned to take my time, coming up with a decent concept and a [ Lore + Role & Abilities + Stats ]
So I don't turn in Trash that's been put together in a matter of few minutes
I can't do a spoiler or anything for the time being, [ seems that I'm nowhere near completion of my work ] but I've managed to get a name for him/her
- Veen / Zed (I'm still having trouble picking genders...)